WILLERBY LINEAR PARK HOMES
It has its own passage lobby with a floor-to-roof mirror, ideal for looking at your appearance while heading to supper.
The double-leaf dining table empowers you to keep your open arrangement space or open it up when you are having some friends or visitors. The bench can without much of a stretch be incorporated into the lounge for when you have visitors over.
The parlor has a luxurious L-molded couch and the chrome footed featured chimney adds a genuine wow factor. The luxury window ornaments can be cleared back to permit the normal light in and to feature your view.
Park Homes and Lodges in Scotland
In the kitchen, you’ll discover high-end design sparkle wherever you look. A contemporary tap, extractor hood, and splashbacks add to the complexity however ample pantries mean you don’t think twice about practicality.
The extravagance doesn’t end there. The master bedroom looks like a very good quality store inn. The over-bed lighting and the beautiful wall panel have a cool stylish look. Not forgetting your own slick ensuite (2 room model), large second room, and very good quality shower room, all of which make the Linear difficult to beat.
- ‘Deluxe Pack’ – includes an integrated microwave, washer/dryer, slimline dishwasher, coordinated bedding (Duck Egg Blue), scatter cushions to lounge and voiles to bedrooms
- Bay window
- Pull out sofa bed to lounge
- Additional armchair and footstool to lounge
- MP3 sound system with integrated speakers
- Integrated microwave
- King size or double bed to replace twin beds in bedroom 2
- Coordinated bedding – suggested color Duck Egg Blue
- Bath in place of the shower in the family shower room (three bedroom model)
- Shower in place of bath in the family bathroom (two bedroom model)
- Molded GRP front barge board
- Canexel® cladding
- Genuine timber cladding
- ‘Environmental Green’ exterior cladding and window frames
- Residential specification BS 3632 (2015)*
- European specification